Saturday, November 22, 2008

Final Exam??

Final exam? What is that?!!
Something look like is the most important exam for the semester..
It seem like very important for someone..
But for me.. I absolute dont know what is it means..=="
Erm.. I just know when the day come..
Then i need to answer some question paper..
Everybody want to take a good results.
So I also need to take a good results..
Everything i just follow.. A follower.. nonsense~
But still need to study.. Haiz..
Leave 2 more days only.. So I also need continue study le..
I just hope can pass my 2nd semester..
Gambate for myself ba..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaya!!
ganbate to you too~
hope you can pass la...
i pray for you la.. kekeke..

露露 said...

jia you la~
all the best and luck for ur exam..
but u also get ready to retake de la horr..??haha..

Anson OS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KenLing the Unpredictable ^^ said...

jia you la sohai ^^

jenjen said...

yoyoyo~
try ur best man!!
dont be too stress to urself arr,
take care..^^